Returns to LINTIA®
LINTIA® will bear the cost of return shipments within Germany and Austria, provided that you use the returns label we have supplied.
Please follow the points listed here step by step so that your return arrives correctly at LINTIA® and can be refunded.
1. Log into your customer account and open “order overview”
2. Click on “Return” when you have located the relevant order
3. Select the item or items for return, the number of products to be returned and the reason, then click on “Next”
4. Check details of the return and confirm by clicking “Complete”
5. Carry out the return shipment by:
5.1 Printing out the DHL label
5.2 Printing out the return slip
5.3 Taking the package to your nearest Post/DHL branch for return
We cannot assume any additional costs. Please ensure to use only our returns label.
The procedure described above is not necessary for the effective exercise of your right to cancellation.
2. Status of returns
The current status of returns can be checked at any time in the “My account” area under the menu item “My returns”
3. Purchase price refund on returns
As soon as LINTIA® has received the package, you will be sent a confirmation email. The purchase price of your return will be refunded in the same way as your payment was made. Depending on the method of payment, this may take up to a week.